Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement for the prevention of decubitus ulcers in acute and long term care facilities. Simple to use controls, high air flow blower provides effective true low air loss therapy or pulse therapy with continuous low air loss relief.
Prevention of pressure ulcers in high-risk patients
Treatment of existing pressure ulcers I-IV
Treatment of severe or extensive burns
Flaps and grafts
Aid in circulation
Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fracture
- 80" x 36" x 10" mattress replacement with 5 pressure zones
- High airflow blower (45 cfm / 1275 lpm)
- Low air loss relief, or pulse therapy along with continuous low air loss relief.
- Pulse mode: every 30 seconds the mattress pressure decreases to 80% of the set pressure for few seconds.
- Low friction and low shear force producing, urethane coated breathable nylon, zippered top sheet, which is liquid proof and highly vapor permeable
- Self-cancelling Max Flow mode for quick inflation, patient transfer, and patient care.
- Upright (fowler) mode to eliminate patient bottoming
- 360 lb patient weight limit