Alternating Pressure Mattress - Pump Powered (Group 2, E0277)
- Single high airflow pump, 42~52 LPM (liters per minute).
- State of the art micro-controller technology, which provides software flexibility to accommodate any customer changes (custom pressures, times, and functions). Has a user -friendly, 2x16 bright digital LCD panel with backlight for simple user interface, displays current mode, A/P (Alternating Pressure) time, count down timer, and desired patient comfort pressure levels. Customer name and phone number can be displayed on the LCD screen (optional).
- Easy to use knobs to select various mode functions, custom A/P time 1 ~ 30 minutes, and are also used to adjust the patient comfort pressure levels from Soft 1 to Firm 10 (8 6 to 32 8 mmHg.
- Micro-controller adjusts the performance of the pump to obtain the desired patient comfort level. In Static and Alternating modes the pump is operated at less than 50% of its maximum capacity, thus increasing its original life cycle by 100%.
- Max Flow mode with 30 minute timer for rapid inflation of the mattress, inflates in 5 ~15 minutes depending on the size of the mattress.
- Provides effective static or alternating pressure therapies. In A/P mode with variable A/P times, provides dynamic A/P in the entire mattress. Rapid alternating pressure therapy can be achieved by choosing 1-minute A/P time.
- Lock switch on the back of the unit completely locks the control panel, to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
- Audiovisual alarms in the event of power outage. Alarm silence mode to mute alarm. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage, will resume desired operation upon power restoration.
- Dual rugged quick disconnect airflow connectors for rapid attach and CPR deflate functions. Optional chrome connectors are available.
- Control unit is reliable, quiet, compact and lightweight.
Specialty Beds and Equipment with Service!
- Deliveries In 2 hours or Less in Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas Areas
- Nationally Accredited
- Medicare & Medicaid Provider
- Most Major Health Plans Accepted
- Place Delivery Orders, Pickup & Service Request Online 24/7
- Equipment Census Reports, History, Invoices & More with Your Online Account