Low Air Loss Overlay for the prevention of decubitus ulcers in acute and long term care facilities. Simple to use controls along with a high air flow blower provides effective true low air loss therapy or pulse therapy with continuous low air loss relief.
Prevention of pressure ulcers in high-risk patients
Treatment of existing pressure ulcers I-IV
Treatment of severe or extensive burns
Flaps and grafts
Aid in circulation
Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fracture
- 80" x 36" x 10" mattress overlay with 5 pressure zones
- High airflow blower (45 cfm / 1275 lpm)
- Low air loss relief, or pulse therapy along with continuous low air loss relief.
- Pulse mode: every 30 seconds the mattress pressure decreases to 80% of the set pressure for few seconds.
- Low friction and low shear force producing, urethane coated breathable nylon, zippered top sheet, which is liquid proof and highly vapor permeable
- Self-cancelling Max Flow mode for quick inflation, patient transfer, and patient care.
- Upright (fowler) mode to eliminate patient bottoming
- 250 lb patient weight limit