Air Fluidized Therapy Bed - with Sit-Up
- Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) is the preferred therapy for wound care, burn care, oncology, orthopedics, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, and plastic surgery.
- Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) allows patients to heal faster, providing pressures well below capillary closing to improve blood flow to the skin, reduce pain, and accelerate healing.
- Lowest Pressure, Friction, and Shear Forces Available
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Variable Head Elevation, 0° to 60°
- Bed Height Adjustable
- Low: 21.5" to allow patient ingress/egress
- High: 34.75" for nursing convenience
- Air Flotation Therapy for the Upper Body, cushions adjust automatically with head elevation
Note: Not available in Nevada.